Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Funniest Memory...

FUNNIEST MEMORY....


My funniest memory at ORR is when we had halloween day and the kids and the staff dressed up in costumes and wigs. Some of the kids that were dressed up was funny becuase they had a sense of humor. I found it very funny. Who wouldn't find it funny. School was funny that day, For some people, they thought it was stupid, but both me and my friends went along with the joke. People had on funny colored wigs, make up, funny looking clothes, long socks with scary faces. They had on masks, doctor suits and everybody laughed at each other. When school was over and when people came out of the school, eggs were being thrown so I waited until everybody left before I came out of school. That was my funniest moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment