Friday, May 25, 2012

LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE.....

Over the last 4 years of my life changing exprience is growing up knowing the right things I need to know when its time for me to go out own my own. I changed alot from a young woman to a young adult that is wise and have learned from my teachers even when I didnt want to be in class at time, they really showed me the way of life with my parents help. I've had alot of people behind me giving me BIG support and BELIVING in me, with those people on my side i never had to struggle to get my good grades.My life has been a fast year looking back being a freshmen waiting until its time for highschool to be over and done with so i could on my own.Eventually , when I stopped getting suspend i changed my ways ;started to bring my grades up ...my teachers gave me good feed back on how much i improve during the last 4 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment