Friday, May 25, 2012

Love Life...

Love Life...

My Love Life in high school was kind of good because I didn't have a lot  of boyfriends we went through our ups and downs but I only loved one boy. I had one boyfriend for every year that I was in high school but they didnt last long. Only one relationship I had lasted. I experienced a lot about love, hate, fights during my dating life throughout high scholl. However, I've had crushes as well. I wasn't really interested in the boys at OAHS, but during my relationship, there wasn't any physical abuse nor arguements  between us. We were like any other teen couples with raging hormones and wild experiences with high school. I could say that I'm proud of myself and with my relationships as well as decisions with whom I gave my time to.


No comments:

Post a Comment